Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Appy Easter Egg Hunt!

I am the i3 (innovation in instruction) team member for our campus so each month I try to incorporate different aspects of technology into our school. This month, we are doing an Appy Easter egg hunt to encourage teachers to try some new apps. It has been the most popular challenge of the year already and I am excited to who finds all the eggs next!


I placed 5 eggs around the school in places teachers go frequently. Each egg has a QR code with the name of an app the teachers should try. 


Here is the form for teachers to put their answers. Let's see who reads my blog because here are the answers! Thinglink, Draw & Tell, Twitter, Kahoot, and Educreations.


 This is the note I have been attaching to the prizes. 


I tried to make the prize look like an Easter basket of sorts. I wish I could give the teachers so much more, but it is comprised of candy, pencils, ear buds, and a stylus/highlighter/pen. Everyone who enters will go in a drawing for a larger prize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment